The ZX Full Face skydiving helmet is Parasport’s latest and greatest design. It accommodates everyone from the newly licensed skydiver to the wing suit and tunnel flyers. The ZX Full Face stands out among other helmets due to its shock absorbing capabilities while maintaining a sleek design and wide range of view. In addition, this helmet comes in a variety of colors and comes equipped with one handed opening mechanisms for the lens and chin strap, adding to the overall comfort of the helmet. Lastly, the visor can hold up from fast moving projectiles or face plants in the dirt.
- Shock absorbing layer of EPS
- helmet passes the necessary tests for skydiving/indoor skydiving, paragliding, and ABS certified motorcycle helmet
- Designed to prevent lines from catching anywhere on the helmet
- airtight neck skirt making it easy to put the helmet on and off
- Easy to clean due to its hypoallergenic liner
- easy to adjust and easy to remove
- Quick release adjustable chinstrap sits comfortable at the neck
- Impact certified visor against high speed particles, fog free, and UV Protection
- Eccentric rotation of visor plates that are optimized to create no drag under canopy
- Visor opening system with metal springs
- Size set by liner
- Ventilation Channels making the helmet warm to wear even in the heat
- Audible pockets
- European certifications: XP S72-600, EN966, EN166
- Affordable price and reliable shipping
- Good quality and Italian Made!
- Small: 53-54 cm (20 3/4 – 21 1/4) in.
- Medium: 55-56 cm (20 1/2 – 22) in.
- Large 57-58 cm (22 1/2 – 22 3/4) in.
- XL 59-60 cm (23 1/4 – 23 3/4) in.
DISCLAIMER: Skydiving helmets fit certain heads differently. To ensure a good fit, come see one of our Gold State Gear reps to size you up today. Note that using centimeters gives a more precise measurement over all.
To configure your helmet today click here:
Have any questions? email or call Gold State Gear: Ph: 1-833-474-4327 E: Sales@goldstategear.com
There are no reviews yet.