The Triathlon Hybrid is extremely popular for many skydivers because nearly everyone does some CRW at one time or another. For only an additional $100, the extra reinforcing, pilot-chute retraction system, and non-cascaded centerlines are a real bargain–eliminating the potential need to purchase another costly, specialized, CRW canopy.
Many Hybrid owners purchase our kill-line collapsible pilot chute for use on non-CRW jumps. When the opportunity for some serious CRW arises, they simply swap the KLPC with the retractable CRW bridle and a standard pilot chute–a process that takes only a few minutes. The KLPC is quick and easy to pack and saves wear and tear on the CRW bridle as well as eliminating a step from packing when the retractable bridle is not needed.
- The one canopy that does it all.
- An ingeniously designed 7-cell canopy combining user-friendly handling characteristics with outstanding performance.
- Zero-p fabric.
- Smooth predictable handling.
- No other canopy offers such a wide range of landing capabilities from Demo to Swoops.
- New steering line configuration for increased flare power.
- Small pack volume due to seven cell construction.
- Comes standard with spectra line, soft links, and collapsible slider with “super-lightweight” stainless steel grommets.
- The only CRW canopy that can be deployed comfortably at terminal freefall speeds.
- Fully prepared for CRW, with leading edge reinforcements, Aerodyne’s 4-points pilotchute retraction system and non-cascaded A- and B-lines.
- Can be configured easily and quickly for freefall jumps, by replacing the retraction system with a common kill line pilotchute.
There are no reviews yet.